Tuesday, June 11, 2013

THE PET ALLIGATOR

A guy walked into a bar with his pet alligator by his side. He put the alligator up on the bar and turned to the astonished patrons. "I'll make you all a deal. I'm going to open this alligator's mouth. Then I am going to put my genitals inside the gator's mouth. He will close his mouth for one minute. When he opens his mouth, I will remove my unit unscathed. In return for witnessing this spectacle, each of you will buy me a drink." The crowd roared its approval.

The man stood up on the bar, dropped his pants, and placed his privates in the alligator's open mouth. The gator closed his mouth as the crowd gasped. After one minute, the man picked up a beer bottle and smashed it hard over the alligator's head. The gator opened his mouth and the man removed his genitals, unscathed as promised. The crowd cheered and the first of his free drinks was served.

The man stood up again and made another offer. "I'll pay anyone here $100 if they are willing to give it a try." A hush fell over the crowd. After awhile, a hand went up in the back of the bar. 

A woman timidly spoke up, "Well, I'll try. But you have to promise not to hit me over the head with a beer bottle."



No comments:

Post a Comment