Tuesday, May 28, 2013

DOCTOR'S ASSISTANT



A doctor wanted to take a day off and go hunting and approached his male assistant. "Bob, I'm going hunting tomorrow and I don't want to close the clinic. I want you to take care of the clinic and take care of my patients. "Yes, sir!" answers Bob.


The doctor goes hunting and returns the following day and asks, "So, Bob. How was your day? Bob told him that he had taken care of three patients. "The first one had a headache so I gave him Tylenol." "Bravo, and the second one?" asked the doctor. The second one had stomach burning and I gave him Maalox, doctor." "Bravo, bravo! You're good at this, Bob. What about the third one?"


Well, doctor, I was sitting here and suddenly the door burst open and a woman entered. Quick as lightning, she undressed herself, taking off everything including her bra, her panties and she lied down on the table." She spread her legs and shouted, "HELP ME! HELP ME! For five years I have not seen any man!"


"Oh, my Lord," exclaimed the doctor. "What did you do?"


"I put some drops in her eyes."



No comments:

Post a Comment