Thursday, May 30, 2013

SOME THINGS YOU JUST CAN'T EXPLAIN

A farmer was in a bar drinking and looked very depressed. His buddy came in and asked him why he was so depressed and the farmer replied, "Y'know, some things you just can't explain. This morning I was out in the barn milkin' old Bessie. As soon as the bucket was just about full she kicked it over with her left foot, so I tied up her left to a post.

I began to fill up the bucket again and she kicked it over with her right foot, so I tied the right one to a post, too. As soon as I finished milkin' Bessie a third time she knocked the bucket over with her tail, so I took off my belt and tied up her tail with my belt.

As I was tyin' up Bessie's tail with my belt, my pants fell down, then my wife came out to the barn, and. . . .well, trust me, some things you just can't explain!

No comments:

Post a Comment